Back to top
Mechanical & Thermal Design
Balancing elegant design with cutting-edge thermal management
Supporting 2D and 3D designs and board- and chassis-level thermal/CFD and FEA simulations, we deliver robust designs delivered across a broad array of industries.
Our team focus on electronic product enclosures (indoors and outdoors), board level thermal analysis and structural finite element analysis, while also offering early prototype CNC and 3D printing capabilities.
Mechanical & Thermal Design BriefDownload now
- Custom 3D electronics enclosure design
- Thermal CFD/FEA: Design and simulation of convective or conductive solutions
- Structural FEA: Designing for strength and minimal weight
- PCB modeling: Seamless integration between PCB layout and mechanical CAD for common features, assembly instructions and interference assessment
- Layout and Mechanical CAD using bidirectional IDF translator
- EMC Enclosures: Designs for both CISPR and FCC compliance (conducted and emitted)
- Materials: Plastics, metals, resins, etc.
- Processes: Injection molding, bent metal, machining, casting, extruding
- Environments: Indoor, outdoor, pole-mount, extremes, abusive
- Concept-to-Production: Process expertise from concept to prototype to production
- Cabling/Connectorization: Ingress/egress designs for harsh environments
- SolidWorks® Simulation
- SolidWorks® CircuitWorks™
- Autodesk Inventor®