The Fidus team was at SNUG Boston 2019 on May 8th with the Mantyss-32G board on display.
Through the Synopsys HAPS Connect Program, Fidus and Synopsys worked collaboratively, ensuring that the Fidus Mantyss-32G integrated seamlessly into the Synopsys HAPS prototyping solution.
The Fidus Mantyss-32G:
- connects directly to the Synopsys HAPS system with interoperability verified by Synopsys
- integrates a quad-core Arm Cortex®-A53 based sub-system into the Synopsys HAPS prototyping environment
- provides HAPS access to high-speed links up to 32Gbps
- offers convenience and flexibility with the support of common interfaces and debugging ports
- accelerates bring up with available example designs
“We expand the value of our market-leading HAPS prototyping solution through collaborations with Synopsys HAPS Connect Program hardware partners like Fidus Systems to deliver innovative solutions that extend the real-world system validation interfaces,” said Neil Songcuan, Sr. Product Marketing Manager at Synopsys.
Fidus Mantyss-32G boards will be available in May 2019 and are supported with technical documentation/FAQs and example designs. To purchase, request information, or request a quote, visit www.fidus.com/products/mantyss