Our team specializes in Linux-based ARM® designs, but we also have experience with PowerPC™, MIPS® and x86 processors, just to name a few. So raise your level of abstraction and focus solely on developing your core competency – we’ve got the rest covered.
By the way, our embedded developers love Zynq!
Check out our Embedded Software capabilities here.
- Designing and customizing boot-loaders and board support packages (BSPs)
- 32-bit microprocessors: Zynq®, ARM® Cortex™-M3, ARM® Cortex™-M0, ARM® Cortex™-A9, and PowerPC™, from companies including Xilinx, Freescale Semiconductor, Marvell Semiconductor, NXP Semiconductors, STMicroelectronics, and Texas Instruments
- 8/16-bit microcontrollers: 8051, PIC, TI’s MSP430™, CPU12®, Atmel® AVR®
- FPGA softcores, including Xilinx® MicroBlaze™, Xilinx® PicoBlaze™, Altera Nios®
- Xilinx® EDK/SDK
- Embedded operating systems including Linux™, eCos®, VxWorks®, OSE, FreeRTOS™, RTX™, ThreadX®
- Device drivers for common hardware peripherals
- Development and integration of networking protocols stacks and applications
- Porting from one embedded device to another
- Scripting: Tcl/Tk, Perl
- Keil μVision™
- IAR Embedded Workbench ®
- Freescale Code Warrior™
- Fidus Embedded Software Capability Sheet Download